Uneven Resource Distribution
MedTech innovations and medical resources are not distributed evenly among all regions throughout the world.
Driven by our mission, we are committed to bringing innovative technologies into practical and widespread use to give better care and therefore better quality of life for global patients.
Removing Entry Barriers
Join us and become a meaningful part of the global healthcare community, and work with us to help remove entry barriers that separate advanced technologies from the patients in need.
Your Global Stage
We offer diversified chances for every single individual on our global operational stage, sharing the opportunities no matter what role you are in.
Our stories began in 1998 when we first entered healthcare industry in China. Since then, we have been deeply involved in MedTech product market and learnt from the evolving medical technologies. Here’s how we worked our way up to today’s MaxNova Medical.
“In 1998, as a local channel of Drager healthcare, we became part of the healthcare community for the first time. With the growth of the Chinese market in the past two decades, we have been getting increasingly knowledgeable in our focus areas by learning from the rapid-changing environment. That means a lot to MaxNova Medical today.”Louis Wang, CEO, MaxNova Medical
“We initially worked together for the medical device business in 2004. Since then, we have successfully worked as a channel partner of multinational companies such as Maquet, Pantex, Carestream, Siemens and Medistim. As a reward, the valuable industry knowledge we acquired from the experience has proved to be fundamental to MaxNova Medical.”Adam Yang, Chairman, SL Medical
"With the accumulation of resources, we were able to optimize our business scope after 2008. Looking back on those years, what we learned from our work in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular, minimally invasive and imaging is of particular significance to MaxNova Medical’s future."Robin He, Director, Ruizhi Intelligence
"Since 2014, we have been working together as partners for the operations of Televia in China. These operations involve a wide range of management decisions and activities in solution design, marketing, sales, engineering, and services. Now Televia has been well-established in China's hospital-intelligent-transportation market. Not surprisingly, these solid facts will help establish the competitive advantage of MaxNova Medical in the nationwide healthcare market.”Ping Zhong, Chairman, Televia Technology
“With the confidence in our marketing and sales, we are capable to cover the most important 10,000 Chinese hospitals. As part of our Three-Step Solution of MaxNova Medical, we aim to become one of the most efficient sales forces in China for the medical technology market in the future years.”Young Zhang, GM Marketing & Sales China, MaxNova Medical
“In 2019, we successfully launched our overseas business unit that was designed as a strategic function of MaxNova Medical in the future. With over 15 years of working experience with Medtronic in global sales and channel management, our seasoned leader has a proven track record in operations of the emerging markets.”Olga Yanovskaya, President Global, MaxNova Medical
“We first worked together 20 years ago for the business collaboration in intensive-care and operation-room devices. From a China's regional market to the nationwide market, and further to the global emerging markets, the leaders of MaxNova Medical have never stopped their enthusiasm and perseverance in pursuing great goals in the field of healthcare."Fei Yu, BU HEAD , Hospital Infrastructure Stryker China
“As a tier-3 hospital in China, we need innovative medical products and services from all over the world. It is really helpful to work with such a team like MaxNova Medical to provide innovative products and predictable services for the hospitals.”Ye, Administrator of No.2 Hospital, Amoi, China
“As a professional investment team, we decided to join MaxNova Medical because we are not only optimistic about the Chinese market, but also full of confidence in this team. The team has a singular aspiration to provide doctors with innovative medical products and improve the quality of life of patients."Alina Zhang, M Square Capital Partners
Join MaxNova Medical to be part of the dynamic, diverse, and inclusive culture that is driven by our mission. Develop your unique value with us on the rewarding career journey to provide the life-saving technologies and products for the global patients.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital ecosystem.
- Be competent to achieve digital marketing goals. Understand and support business goals.
- Big picture-mindset with ability to balance technical and strategic needs.
- 5 years of experience in information technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computing, or Engineering.
- With ability to stick to strict deadlines and ability to prioritise and delegate.
- Proven work ethic.
- Project management skills.
- Master or PhD in either biology or medical field.
- Research experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Master or PhD degree in BioMed, MedTech, or related fields.
- 10 years or more of experience in biotech or medical technology industry are highly preferred.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking.
- Proficiency in English.
- 8 to 10 years of marketing experience in medical device industry.
- Master’s degree in business or MedTech, or demonstrable capability and experience from MedTech field.
- With academic knowledge of competitive-strategy identification and marketing management.
- With full knowledge and experience in marketing survey, data-driven analysis, industry analysis, development of tactics in pricing, product, channel and promotions.
- 5 to 8 years of professional experience in operational management in healthcare industry.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, healthcare related degree preferred.
- Proven leadership, management & project implementation management ability and expertise.
- Risk-management experience.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Project Management principles such as PMP and ability to demonstrate it in practice.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, leadership technique, and software production methods.
- Coordination of people and resources and implementation of projects.
- MedTech Certified Engineer or equivalent qualification will be highly regarded.
- Be professional in group decision making process, management of personnel resources, and assessment of individual and organization performance to make improvements or take corrective action.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs and reimbursement field.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be professional in MedTech product registration field, with a full understanding of the regulation processes and capabilities to resolve problems.
Research & Development
- Master or PhD degree in Engineering or Science, Biotech or MedTech related.
- 10 years of experience within a Medical Device R&D environment.
- Professional certification preferred.
- Demonstrable detailed working knowledge of the medical device industry.
- A good knowledge of product life cycles management, with analytical approach to decision making and problem solving. Continually learning and exploring new ideas. Creative and innovative mindset.
- Good understanding and application of project management tools.
- Effective knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Capacity to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality internally and externally.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in healthcare sales.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in health science, marketing, business, or life science disciplines.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills to establish positive, productive client relationships.
- Being a good listener and communicator, having clinical knowledge to know exactly what you’re selling and its benefits in healthcare.
- Have sales skills. Be confident, outgoing, persistent, and self-motivated.
- Analytical skills preferred.